Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Self-Acceptance Journey

Blogging Friends.... So I abandoned Beautifully Unique for one week. Sorry. That was unintentional!! I have been embarking on yet another cosmic self-acceptance journey throughout the past few days, experiencing some soul searching, maturity, and thinking profound thoughts. Ooohh, scary!! More shall be revealed. Or not!! I am still writing--it keeps me sane!!--but nearly everything that I have written lately pertains to my self-acceptance issue. So!! Have yourselves a Robert Downey Jr. quotation!! It was spoken in 2009. This quotation really grabbed my heart. How he has the ability to do that remains a mystery to me.... Love you later.

Life is--I don't know if it's long or short, but I know I have to be in my body for 18 hours every day of it, and I want to feel a sense of pride for the person I was able to be. --Robert Downey Jr.

Oh!! To keep this a Blog about my dog, have yourselves an amazing professional picture of Rose and me, too!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wise, wise words and we love the photo of you and Rose. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Mary Lou said...

Molly....
Thank-you for the comment, Friend!! It just occurred to me yesterday how I have been a stranger in Blogville for two 1/2 weeks.... ;-}
"Wise, wise words." I can't but agree!! ;)
"We love the photo of you and Rose." Thanks!! It has been posted on here before, but I like it!! ;op