Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Shouldn't Be Alive

Blogging Friends.... I had a story about Rose in mind for today's post. However, it is not finished yet!! Then, on a spur of the moment decision, we watched my nieces, "Amethyst" and "Opal" today!! An opportunity which made me smile!! As that is the kind of Aunt I always wanted to be.... Ready and available for my nieces/nephews at any given moment!! So now here I sit at this very flat screened desktop computer happily exhausted!! Have a Tony Stark quotation!! I've been thinking about this lately. Since, like Tony, I am "hard to kill", as that phrase goes. Love you later.
I shouldn't be aliveunless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right. --Tony Stark from "Iron Man"



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well. Glad watching your nieces play made you smile. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Mary Lou said...

Molly....
Thank-you for the comment, Friend!!
"Glad watching your nieces play made you smile." Well. "Amethyst" is an energetic, hilarious little two-year old. So she did much more than bring a smile to my face!! "Amethyst" made me laugh several times yesterday!! I love it!! ;op