First off, I would like to express something. Immensely incredible. For a girl who seldom ever won anything during her entire life, to think that Beautifully Unique has now earned twain awards in less than one month, this is both gratifying and amazing!! Wow.... I feel so humbled and grateful right now!!
Thank-you, http://lifewithmydogs.blogspot.com/ for this award!! I truly appreciate it!!
To accept this award, apparently I am supposed to answer their questions. Here goes:
1. My favorite number: Five. I have no idea why!!
2. My favorite non-alcoholic drink: Sprite. I am a Coca-Cola girl!!
3. Do I prefer Facebook or Twitter: Neither. I do not have a Facebook or Twitter account!!
4. My passion(s): Rose. I love my crazy "hound"!! Writing. I cannot even go a day without typing, or scribbling down thoughts!! Mutts. I celebrate and advocate for mixed breeds!!
5. My favorite pattern: This is a hard question!! I guess I'd have to say paisley!!
6. My favorite day of the week: Wednesday. Because it is in the middle of our week, I guess!!
7. My favorite flower(s): Daisies and roses!!
So now, for the difficult part. Choosing which Bloggers to pass along this award!!
Stacey from: http://thetaleoftwomaddogs.blogspot.com/ .
Stacey was my first faithful, and true Blogging Friend. Ever!! She owns twain Beautifully Unique girls, both mutts, named Jess and Molly. Adorable dogs, those two!! Jess is Molly's mother, as Stacey adopted her, unknowingly, while pregnant.
Rama's Mama from: http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/#!/ .
Rama is a Cane Corso, which happens to be an usual dog breed. I never heard of it until discovering this Blog!! I like rare breeds!! Her "Mama" became my first Blogging Friend after I was featured on Coffee With A Canine!! Which I appreciated more than words can express!! Rama's "Mama" has worked on training this special Cane Corso, and the two recently graduated from Obedience Class!!
Alison from: http://pawfectdays.blogspot.com/ .
Alison owns Zoe, this Beautifully Unique--and comical!!--Black Labrador Retriever mix. Zoe was, sadly, found wandering around by herself near a highway at just five weeks old. However, she is now one loved, spoiled little girl!!
Lynne, Dinah, Bridget, and Elliot from: http://2chihuahuagirls.blogspot.com/ .
Lynne is a very faithful Blogging Friend of mine, whose comments and humor always makes me laugh!! Every time!! Her three Chihuahuas, Dinah, Bridget, and Elliot exchange turns "writing" their Blog.
Everyone who's earned this award will now have to answer their questions and pass it on!! Enjoy!!