First off, I would like to express something. Immensely incredible. When I began this Blog, Beautifully Unique, hardly anybody even knew it existed. Hardly anybody. Just a few friends/family, that was all. And it did not even start out being called Beautifully Unique!! No. This Blog was originally called Endless Possibilities, until I took the notion to make changes!! And, for less than one year, I wrote. Without any Cyber Friends. Sans Blogville. Without this beautiful place online where I now feel loved and accepted. For who I am. As weird. Somewhat crazy. Learning disabled. Passionate about mutts. For less than one year, I watched my writing slowly evolve into what it is today. Alone. All while longing to be discovered. Longing for Blogging Friends. Because I pour my heart and soul into this writing. My heart and soul. It is work, which I take immense pleasure in!! And I wanted people to read my work!! Now they do. Now they do!! Amazing.... This award is called "Very Inspiring Blogger Award". Wow.... Which causes me to wonder: How am I an inspiration? Is it the intense love I have for Rose? How I've willingly accepted her being my Beautifully Unique "Mystery Dog"? Is that it, I wonder? Or, does my learning to accept myself, and honestly expressing certain feelings on this Blog, make me an inspiration? Hmmm.... Am I creating too big a deal out of this?
Anyway. Enough with that. I would like to thank: http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/#!/ for passing along this award to me!! I feel deeply humbled, and grateful!!
Now, the hard part. Passing this award onto 15 inspiring Bloggers!! Really?! 15?! Now, that is a lofty number!! But first, I am supposed to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Thank-you Rama's Mama of http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/#!/ !! Thank-you!! I feel honored that you would think of me as inspiring!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I have an insanely curious brain. Like a cat. I always have!! I actually became interested in "how a baby was made" at way too young an age!!
2. I hum. Frequently. It is sort of a concentration mechanism for me, because I have Attention Deficit Disorder. I hum so that my brain can "get in the zone", like some Major League Baseball pitcher!!
3. I was diagnosed with a disorder called Bell's Palsy at age nine. It leaves half of your face temporarily paralyzed. I can do a left-side cockeyed smirk as resulted!! My Mom also suffered from Bell's Palsy, although it is not contagious, around the same time!!
4. I am fascinated by grief. I have no idea why!!
5. I used to act. In church drama. I was casted as the main character at age seven or eight!! Bethany was her name. Then, later, as a teenager, I voluntarily played an old man. I love that character!! I truly made him my own.
6. As an infant, I suffered from a birth defect called Craniosynostosis. This neurological disorder, which typically only affects boys, caused me to be born without any soft spot. So, there we have it. I was born different, weird, and somewhat crazy!! I came out of my mother that way!!
7. I write more frequently than I read.
That was a difficult task!! Alright. Now, onto the more challenging one:
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
Stacey: http://thetaleoftwomaddogs.blogspot.com/ .
Maxmom: http://africanwhitechild.blogspot.com/ .
Tweedles: http://tweedles-georgie.blogspot.com/ .
The Rescues: http://taleof2rescues.blogspot.com/ .
Downunder Daisy: http://scotsmad.blogspot.com/ .
Two Doodles and a Dane: http://smilewithyourtail.blogspot.com/ .
Lorenza: http://eldiariodelorenza.blogspot.com/ .
Finn: http://finnhoward.blogspot.com/ .
lifewithmydogs: http://lifewithmydogs.blogspot.com/ .
Dip-Dip and the Bridge: http://2chihuahuagirls.blogspot.com/ .
Puddles: http://wethreedoxies.blogspot.com/ .
Life With Desmond: http://www.lifewithdesmond.com/ .