I earned another award--the same one!!--in merely a day!! Wow.... This may sound weird, which I am, so that is okay, but I'm feeling like some celebrity right now who prepared her speech for one award alone!! One. Not two!! No. Never in my wildest dreams would I have expected two!! Never. Not that I even prepared a speech....
I would like to thank: http://bernertails.blogspot.com/ for not only passing this award onto me, but also encouraging my earning it twice!! I feel deeply humbled and grateful!! Deeply humbled and grateful. You are going to receive a little bit of "friendly payback" from me....
Now, the challenging part. Passing this award onto 15 inspiring Bloggers!! Only I am going to rebel and break their rule!! Because I do not have 15 Blogging Friends left!! But first, I am supposed to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
Thank-you jessej of http://bernertails.blogspot.com/ !! I feel honored that you would think of me as inspiring!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
1. Most of my childhood friends growing up were oddballs.... Weirder than me, even!! I wonder if any of them influenced my character....? Hmmm.
2. I am infatuated by middle-aged male celebrities. Currently, it is Robert Downey Jr. I know, right? I am 28, he is 47!! My "Avengers" infatuation should be Chris Hemsworth with his blue eyes, blond locks, and muscular body. I know, I know!! But I love RDJ's facial wrinkles, expressive brown eyes, and silver hair....
3. I was born with a condition called Wolff Parkinson White, which caused an accelerated heart rate. It literally tried to leap out of my chest!! At age 18--ten years ago!!--this condition was surgically repaired, and I am now "cured"!!
4. I was quite the devious troublemaker as a little girl. I used to eat both home-made and store-bought Play-Doh. Plus crayons. I loved the salty taste of home-made play dough, but its store-bought competitor was not good at all!! And crayons? I do not recall what they tasted like!!
5. My right hand ring finger is, probably a half an inch shorter than my left hand ring finger. It's deformed. This hand only has three knuckles. I can settle my chin into its gap!! This was not a birth defect.
6. I love moths. They are such fascinating creatures, with unique wing designs!!
7. Hardly anything grosses me out!!
3. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire. (Or less than that!!)
jessej: http://bernertails.blogspot.com/ .
RYKER: http://rykerrules.blogspot.com/ .
Remington: http://our-remington.blogspot.com/ .
Alison: http://pawfectdays.blogspot.com/ .
Team Beaglebratz: http://beagle-home.blogspot.com/ .
River: http://riverthebeagle.blogspot.com/ .
Beagle Diary: http://beaglesnz.blogspot.com/ .