Sunday, November 20, 2011

Special Blog Post

Good day, Readers!!

As you may already know, commenting on this blog has recently grown difficult to partake in!! It was not always that way. I have been writing on Endless Possibilities for about a year now. To begin with, anyone could comment!! Then, somehow, that changed. Nobody could comment. I became frustrated and annoyed about this concept. At first. Then I asked myself why is it that I am writing Endless Possibilities? I can just shut this blog down, if all I care about are people's inputs!! Right? But obviously, I have not done that!! So why? Twain reasons:

1. I love to write. Endless Possibilities is an incredible outlet for expressing myself via words.

And....

2. This is a journal of the sorts. About Rose. My beautifully unique Beagle/German Shepherd mix, who I very well know will outlive me. Someday, I'll have this blog to reflect upon as I grieve her inevitable passing!! Our good times, plus our bad times. Is that such a negative thing? I do not think so!! Memories can be healing!!

Now, we have changed the way comments get sent!! It will no longer be difficult!! So feel free and share your comments with me....

2 comments:

Stacey said...

i'm glad you decided to keep it going. i couldn't agree more with you about documenting the pups lives. I've found it the best way to remember all the little memories that day to day life erases!

Mary Lou said...

Stacey....
I owned a dog once, before Rose. This BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE blond-furred German Shepherd/Golden Retriever cross named Shadow. STRANGE.... I snapped PLENTY of pictures, but NEVER wrote stories and memories. I WISHED I HAD. She died on June 15th, 2010. Shadow is MY MOTIVATION for this blog!! ;op