Friday, December 9, 2011

A Drastic Change

What did I accomplish today? Well.... For a few weeks I have wanted to make some changes on this blog. But how? Search for a new background? No. I like my blog's background!! It is pretty, whimsical, cheery.... So I made a few adjustments.... At first. I added to the header. I discovered a lovely quote about being different. Typed that onto my blog's sidebar. I "decorated" it for Christmas. Good enough.... Right? Not exactly. Earlier this afternoon, on a whim, I took to the notion that my blog's "title" should change!! To "Beautifully Unique". Now that is a drastic change!! Which, honestly, I was quite nervous about partaking in.... As if doing so would be permanent, with no looking back. But the new header swiftly grew on me.... I love it!! "Beautifully Unique". Like every human being. No one is ordinary, able or handicapped."Beautifully Unique". Like every mixed breed canine. In the world. Especially "Mystery Dogs" and "Oops Babies". Like Rose. A Beagle/German Shepherd cross. My "Big Dog/Medium Dog". A "Shepherd-Hound". The "title" fits. Works. Bodes well with life. Readers can still find my site at raelynsendlesspossibilities.blogspot.com. That much has not changed. Just the header. Now, my blog has sort of a "unique" theme to it. Yep. Standing out and being different is a positive thing. And, as I have struggled mightily with this very issue, hopefully my perspective will change, as well. I am "Beautifully Unique", too....

4 comments:

Stacey said...

love the new title :-) I had to do a double take when I first saw it to check it was you lol! Love the new header too, you've done a really good job!

Mary Lou said...

Thank-you for the comment, Stacey!!
WAS it difficult at first to be certain this blog is MINE? Sorry about that!! ;-}
YOU posted something new, as well. I plan to COMMENT.... When I have TIME!! (Like later this afternoon!!) ;)

Ruby said...

Aaww, I think "Beautifully Unique" describes you both so well! I LOVE it!

Mary Lou said...

Ruby....
Thanks for the comment!! You are SO SWEET!! :)