Tuesday, January 24, 2012

National Peanut Butter Day

I logged online this morning to discover that January 24th is National Peanut Butter Day!! Seriously? I did not know that.... So, in honor of the creamy spread, I allowed Rose an unexpected treat. Yep. Following a Cheesy Beefy home-baked biscuit at 2PM, she was given this small spoonful of.... Wait for it.... Peanut butter!! The treat was, not surprisingly, well received!! Rose certainly loves peanut butter!! She must think that we reside in the tastiest nation on Earth!!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Wish I would have known this earlier- it would have given me a nice excuse to eat more peanut butter today! Yum!

Mary Lou said...

Ruby....
Oooh, THAT would have been a FUN idea.... Well, for NEXT year: January 24th is NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER DAY!! ;-}