Saturday, February 19, 2011

What's Wrong With My Dog?

Attention all canine owners!! I hereby declare that I'm recommending a book!! It is entitled "What's Wrong with My Dog? A Pet Owner's Guide to 150 Symptoms and What to Do about Them" by veterinarian Jake Tedaldi. This is an amazing canine health resource book. It contains boxes labeled "When to Get the Vet", but also provides you with home remedies!! This book covers behavioral problems, as some issues indicate health problems. It lists a vast range of physical ailments. This book also has "Warning" boxes throughout that expresses you exercise caution while tending an injured/sick dog. Every canine owner should possess a copy of "What's Wrong with My Dog?"!! I can tell when a canine is dehydrated. How? It's in the book!!

No comments: