Monday, March 21, 2011

Six Amazing Months!!

"A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbols mean nothing to him. A water-logged stick will do just fine. A dog judges others not by their color or creed or class but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his." ~John Grogan

Thanks, Rose for accepting me, heedless of my learning disabilities. You have been such a wonderful friend!! And thanks for being the kind of canine John Grogan described!! I can hardly believe already that you became my beautiful mongrel six months ago today.... ~Love, Mama

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Wow! It doesn't seem like it has been that long. I am so glad you two have each other!